It's time for your Weekend Workout with a mix of writing challenges and dictations. This week's theme is Extreme Sports.
- A1: Kilian Jornet
- A2: Paracaidismo en Argentina
- B2: Los mejores lugares para hacer puenting en España
- A1: Women in extreme sports: breaking barriers
- B1: From skateparks to mountains: the world of extreme sports
- B2: An inspiring extreme sports story
Share the goodness!
If you want to share this page with any of your fellow hispanophiles they can look here for some free writing challenges and dictations they can try:
How does it work?
Writing challenges and dictations are self-scoring exercises, meaning that for each phrase you’ll be offered corrections to help you pinpoint your mistakes, but the marking is up to you!
Once you're done, you can read and listen to the full text in Spanish, and also see a list of grammar topics covered in the exercise.
Remember if you want to kwiz any of the lessons again, you can add them to your notebook(s).