I always appreciate the richness of meanings in the examples. Could you please tell me if my list is correct?
(1) Salir con alguien - go out with someone
(2) Salir con (an item of clothing) - to go out wearing something
(3) salir de un lugar - to leave a place
(4) salir a un lugar - to go out to a place
(5) something you did + salir - something turned out a certain way
(6) salir bien vestidos - to go out well dressed.
Yes, all correct!!
If you'd like to see more specific examples on the meaning (5): something turning out a certain way + achieving/not achieving something, we have this specific lesson. Have a look to expand your knowledge on the verb "salir":
Using the Spanish expression "no salirle algo a alguien"
Sign in to submit your answer
Don't have an account yet? Join today
Test your Spanish to the CEFR standard