Content and Language Manager
I'm a content and technical writer as well as an experienced translator and project manager.
I grew up bilingual English-Spanish in Oxford. In parallel to attending regular English school I followed the Spanish primary and secondary curriculum in classes organised by the Spanish Ministry of Education. I completed my studies in London, Madrid and Paris. I'm fluent in French and have a great working knowledge of Italian (including plenty of "parolaccie").
I love languages (can you tell?) and being part of the Kwiziq team means I get to work with a wonderful group of like-minded folk.
I also have French nationality and I currently live in Paris. My adopted country provides amazing opportunities to indulge in my other passion: rock climbing!
You can read my team interview here!
Questions and Answers118
- Verb tenses - 5 April, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Pronunciation error - 21 February, 2022 - Answer Answered
- sólo vs solo - 7 February, 2022 - Answer Answered
- por qué no hay ilustraciones / imagenes - 26 January, 2022 - Answer Answered
- What caused my A2 score to go down to 99.68. It was 100% before. - 18 January, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Error on first page of exercise - 16 January, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Spelling error in the last line - 11 January, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Typos in the text - 24 December, 2021 - Answer Answered
- forgetting the question marks - 3 December, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Typo: space missing - 17 November, 2021 - Answer Answered