Head of Quality Control
I'm thrilled to be Kwiziq's Head of QC and also able to share my language expertise. I've been teaching online since '99, and am passionate about language, travel, and cooking. I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish, some Greek and Italian, and a bit of Darija (Moroccan Arabic).
I'm American by birth and a permanent ex-pat by choice - freelancing made it possible to travel extensively and live in several countries before settling permanently in Guadeloupe.
Want to know more? Read my interview.
Questions and Answers10
- Still ongoing in English - 31 March, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Good morning. Thanks for your positive words. They help. - 21 May, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Weird translation of proponer un brindis - 26 February, 2020 - Answer Answered
- I need my lessons and quizzes to increase in difficulty - 19 December, 2019 - Answer Answered
- English grammar error - 18 November, 2019 - Answer Answered
- A bit more info please. - 12 July, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Personal A can't find the lesson - 10 July, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Do you use para if you using a time? For example: Tengo que terminar los informes para a las cinco. Sounds strange... - 24 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- How do I create an account for teachers? - 17 August, 2018 - Answer Answered
- When would you use "este" instead of "esto" since they are both masculine and singular? - 6 November, 2017 - Answer Answered