Marketing, French Expert
I am thrilled to be Kwiziq's Language and Marketing Coordinator. I've been teaching online since '99, and am passionate about language, travel, and cooking. I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish, a smattering of Greek and Italian, and have dabbled in Darija (Moroccan Arabic).
I'm the creator of LawlessFrench.com and LawlessSpanish.com and the author or co-author of seven books on French and Spanish. (I also have sites about English and vegetarianism.) I'm American by birth and a permanent ex-pat by choice - freelancing made it possible to travel extensively and live in several countries before settling permanently in Guadeloupe.
Questions and Answers5
- A bit more info please. - 12 July, 2019 - Answer
- Personal A can't find the lesson - 10 July, 2019 - Answer
- Do you use para if you using a time? For example: Tengo que terminar los informes para a las cinco. Sounds strange... - 24 January, 2019 - Answer
- How do I create an account for teachers? - 17 August, 2018 - Answer
- When would you use "este" instead of "esto" since they are both masculine and singular? - 6 November, 2017 - Answer