Despite the very Welsh name, Gruff is actually half French. Nowadays, he's a tech entrepreneur (and some-time novelist) but he used to be a physicist at Imperial College before getting hooked on inventing things. He has a special interest in language learning, speaks five languages to varying degrees of fluency and he often blogs about language learning, science, and technology.
As well as co-founding Kwiziq, he is the author the Amazon best-selling SF thriller, The Looking Glass Club and the inventor of the Exertris gaming exercise-bike and Pidgin, a free online tool that makes drawing flow charts and relationship diagrams as quick and easy as describing them in pidgin English.
Questions and Answers34
- New lessons... how can I find out which lessons were recently added? Is there an updated list with the dates when the lessons were introduced? - 28 January, 2020 - Answer
- There is a problem that keeps happening randomly throughout the program - 7 January, 2020 - Answer
- Upside down question mark - 10 December, 2019 - Answer
- Score is staying stuck at 94.7% on this lesson no matter how many times I answer it correctly on the tests.. - 20 August, 2019 - Answer
- The more I do this test and get it correct the lower my score goes! - 25 June, 2019 - Answer
- I am apparently stuck on 98.2 on this topic. - 2 April, 2019 - Answer
- Hi - seem to be stuck on 66% on this quiz despite getting the answers correct? Thx - 2 April, 2019 - Answer
- I hear you saying I HAVE TO use the vosotros form for Juan y tú. In my part of the world that would be the ustedes form. - 2 April, 2019 - Answer
- I’m struggling to get full marks on this for some reason - I seem to be stuck on 98.8 no matter how often I answer the questions correctly. - 2 April, 2019 - Answer
- Ser vs estar - 24 February, 2019 - Question