Chief Kwiziq Evangelist
Despite the very Welsh name, Gruff is actually half French. Nowadays, he's a tech entrepreneur (and some-time novelist) but he used to be a physicist at Imperial College before getting hooked on inventing things. He has a special interest in language learning, speaks five languages to varying degrees of fluency and he often blogs about language learning, science, and technology.
As well as co-founding Kwiziq, he is the author the Amazon best-selling SF thriller, The Looking Glass Club and the inventor of the Exertris gaming exercise-bike and Pidgin, a free online tool that makes drawing flow charts and relationship diagrams as quick and easy as describing them in pidgin English.
Questions and Answers37
- Can I suspend my membership in the French course until I am ready to resume? - 4 March, 2020 - Answer Answered
- A beseeching to the God of the Polyglots. - 4 March, 2020 - Answer Answered
- New lessons... how can I find out which lessons were recently added? Is there an updated list with the dates when the lessons were introduced? - 28 January, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Would you add this comment to your testimonials page. Please? - 10 February, 2020 - Answer Answered
- There is a problem that keeps happening randomly throughout the program - 7 January, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Upside down question mark - 10 December, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Score is staying stuck at 94.7% on this lesson no matter how many times I answer it correctly on the tests.. - 20 August, 2019 - Answer Answered
- The more I do this test and get it correct the lower my score goes! - 25 June, 2019 - Answer Answered
- I am apparently stuck on 98.2 on this topic. - 2 April, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Hi - seem to be stuck on 66% on this quiz despite getting the answers correct? Thx - 2 April, 2019 - Answer Answered