I am Spanish from green northern Spain (Vitoria). I lived in London from 2012 to 2019 and worked as an MFL Spanish teacher in several secondary schools. I've loved languages since I was a teenager and I've also lived and worked as a Spanish teacher in France. Nowadays, I live in Vitoria where I work as an English teacher for children and adults as well as continuing to teach Spanish through my work with Kwiziq.
Read my team interview here!
-FP Superior en Información y Comercialización Turísticas (Instituto Francisco de Vitoria, Spain)
-Licenciatura en Traducción e Interpretación (Universidad del País Vasco, Spain)
-GTP in Spanish & French (CILT, The National Centre for Languages, UK)
-Qualifi Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English
as a Foreign Language (The TEFL Academy)
-Teaching English Online (The TEFL Academy)
Over ten years working as a language expert with a focus on Translation and Education:
- Spanish expert and blog/social media content editor at Kwiziq.
- English teacher at language schools & private tuition (Spain).
- Spanish (KS3, KS4) & French (KS3) teacher (UK).
Questions and Answers84
- Error in the lesson - 19 May, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Les defendía. Why les and not los... is it not a direct object pronoun? Thank you - 21 June, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Time markers - imperfecto vs indefinido - 6 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- continuation - 6 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Translation re parents and twins - 6 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- a lot of vs. lots of Mucho vs. Muchos - 6 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- A Miguel y a Jose, ________ veo hoy. Miguel and Jose, I'm seeing them today. los les - 4 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- The most difficult test for A1 - 3 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Omitting the pronoun: marked as incorrect - 2 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- What are reflective verbs - 2 January, 2019 - Answer Answered