An Australian-born nerd with a love of coffee, technology and language learning, Simon co-founded Kwiziq with Gareth after having a pretty good go at three languages (Indonesian, Arabic and Spanish) and experiencing the pain that "intermediate" and above users tend to encounter after the first year of confusion and enthusiasm have passed. Having lived in Australia, Indonesia, Syria, Palestine, UK and now France, he is passionate about the ability of spoken (and understood) language (as opposed to translation apps) to help people from vastly different backgrounds find common ground and come together in sometimes difficult situations. Simon's professional background spans online business in a number of sectors including travel, fashion and of course language learning.
Questions and Answers6
- How to search - 7 October, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Bug - 4 June, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Doesn't "lo" mean "the thing"? - 14 January, 2019 - Question Answered
- FYI -When I try to get to my deficient area (red ) on brainmap (which shates it querer future tense), I keep getting haber future tense. - 3 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- I have a student who cannot gain access to kwiziq? - 20 August, 2018 - Answer Answered
- Is there any way I can go back over tests I have taken as a review. I think I could learn more about sentence structure. Thank you. - 10 May, 2018 - Answer Answered